Top ten destinations you can visit
Rajasthan, India’s largest state, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. The state has great potential for tourism and fascinates tourists and holidaymakers with their inspiring tourism choices in the form of culture, tradition, temples, arts and architecture, history, palaces and palaces, monuments, havelis, natural and public gardens, volcanic gardens. , Thar Desert, etc. There are many fascinating tourist destinations in the state that you can visit, explore and enjoy on your travels and travels in this Kingdom of India. Let’s look at the top ten tourist destinations of Rajasthan tourism.
1. Jaipur – Jaipur is also known as the pink city of India and is the capital of the state and a very popular tourist destination in India. Places to visit in Jaipur city include City Hall, Albert Hall Museum, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort and Heritage Hotels.
2. Udaipur – Also known as the City of Lakes, Udaipur is a city in the state known for its beautiful palaces and lovely lakes. It is one of the most beautiful and romantic city in India. Key points of interest in the city are the City Hall, Jagdish Temple, Lake Palace, Pichola Lake, Fateh Prakash Palace, Monsoon Palace, Fateh Sagar Lake, Udai Sagar Lake, Eklingji Temple, Nagda Temple, etc.
3. Jodhpur – Jodhpur is also known as India’s largest city and is the second largest city of the state. It is a lovely tourist destination that can be visited on Rajasthan tours and points of interest such as Mammoth Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada Monument, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mandore Gardens and many heritage hotels.
4. Jaisalmer – Also known as the Golden City of India, Jaisalmer is known for the Golden Fort, the Jain temples, Havelis and an exciting trip to the roaring dunes of the vast Thar Desert.
5. Bikaner – Bikaner is also known as Camel City and is a lovely tourist destination to visit in Rajasthan. It has the essentials in promoting tourism in Rajasthan with major attractions such as Junagarh Fortress, Lalgarh Palace, Havelis and Sand Dunes.
6. Pushkar – Pushkar is a holy city in Rajasthan. It is one of India’s most sacred city with lots of attractions like Lord Brahma Temple, Gayatri Temple, Savitri Temple, Pushkar Lake, Pushkar Palace, Rose Gardens, Pushkar Ghats etc.
7. Ajmer – Ajmer is a world famous pilgrimage center and a Muslim tourist destination. It is mainly famous for Ajmer Sharif Dargah. Dargah is equally respected by people of both Hindus and Muslims. There are many other attractions in Ajmer that increase tourism in Rajasthan, India.
8. Mandawa – Mandawa is located in the Shekhawati area and is one of the most popular destinations in Rajasthan tours. It is widely known for beautifully painted havelis that feature exquisite frescoes, frescoes, small paintings and murals. Top points of interest in Mandawa are Havelis and Mandawa Castle.
9. Ranthambhore – Ranthambore is one of the most popular destinations in Rajasthan tourism. It is world famous for the Ranthambore Tiger Reserve & National Park. The park is rich in its vegetation and wildlife. The main attractions of the park are tigers, Ranthambore fortress, Jogi Mahal and ancient banyan trees.
10. Bharatpur – Bharatpur is a beautiful town in the state with attractions such as Keoladeo Ghana National Park (formerly known as Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary), Lohagarh Fortress, Bharatpur Palace etc. These destinations are very popular with tourists and holidaymakers from around the world and various Rajasthan travel agencies. You will surely love to visit, explore and enjoy these well-deserved tourist attractions of Rajasthan, the royal state of India.